Until now, the LOPD for data privacy has been respected in Spain, a law that since 25 May 2018 has been replaced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union.
With this www.tarimatec.com expresses its commitment to maintain and guarantee commercial relations with the User in a secure way, protecting his personal data and guaranteeing his right to privacy.
Personal data requested by www.tarimatec.com
In order to provide our services we need some identification data based on the service offered by www.tarimatec.com:
For the contact form:
- Name and surname: to be able to answer the question.
- Telephone: to answer the question
- Email: to be able to answer the question
- Address and postcode: to be able to respond to the request
- Company: to be able to answer the question
Thanks to the consent we can process your data, this being a mandatory requirement in order to correctly access the services of www.tarimatec.com.
You have the right to be forgotten when you want all your data to be deleted from our database.
The data collected by www.tarimatec.com are not considered sensitive or protected data.
We work only with the minimum identification data to carry out our work: name, surname, address, telephone, email, company.
Data retention time
Customer data: name, telephone, postal address, e-mail, etc. What is legally and technically required for the normal functioning of the Website will remain in our system, unless the User exercises the right to delete or update them.
Since 25 May 2018, the website is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union.
- Connection with SSL certificate on the website.
- Encryption of keys and passwords using standard cryptographic algorithms.
- Protect servers with firewalls, process isolation, and other standard security measures.
Exercises of rights
The User who has provided his data to www.tarimatec.com, can contact the owner of the website to freely exercise his right of access to his data, rectification or cancellation, limitation and opposition with respect to the data incorporated in his File.
The method that the User must use to communicate with www.tarimatec.com will be through their e-mail account registered in our web service, or in writing.
The User can exercise his rights by means of a written communication addressed to www.tarimatec.com with the reference “Data protection”, specifying his data, demonstrating his identity and the reasons for the request at the following address:
Any information that we need to store under a legal, tax or contractual obligation will be blocked and used only for those purposes rather than deleted.
Responsible for the file and in charge of processing
The data collection manager is the owner of www.tarimatec.com .
Services offered by third parties
To provide services strictly necessary for its proper functioning, the Site uses the following service providers under their respective privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics, for statistics. https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es
- Facebook Pixel, for statistics. https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- CDMON, web hosting. https://www.cdmon.com/es/contratos/aviso-legal-y-politica-de-privacidad-de-datos-20190601